The Innovation Exchange finds solutions to industry’s digital transformation challenges and accelerates corporate innovation adoption. In doing so it creates business opportunities for scaling SMEs in Ireland.
It does this by connecting businesses facing innovation challenges with ambitious SMEs that can fast-track the solutions. The Innovation Exchange facilitates a structured and managed process to connect innovators and innovation seekers, creating opportunities for business development and commercial success for both parties.
What’s in it for SMEs
The Innovation Exchange offers innovative SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups the opportunity to build your sales pipeline by pitching directly to large businesses looking for digital transformation solutions.
1. Understand the innovation challenges facing industry
2. Pitch your solution to corporate buyers (15+ pitch prospects in 2022)
3. Mentoring and tailor-made training for SMEs selling to large corporates
4. Feedback from prospective customers
5. Access to an innovation ecosystem
What’s in it for Large Businesses
The Innovation Exchange offers faster and more successful innovation, leading to competitive advantage and accelerated growth.
1. A framework to support the innovation journey
2. Access to a network of pre-screened solutions providers
3. A managed process for collaboration with potential solutions providers
Framework For Collaboration
The Innovation Exchange offers a framework to facilitate collaboration between corporates and SMEs. At its core, it enables participants to develop understanding and capability around corporate innovation, from ideation and talent development to procurement and adoption.
The Innovation Exchange Working For You
Businesses seeking innovation
|Define your challenge|
|Meet prospective innovation partners|
|Be inspired by new thinking|
SMEs with innovative solutions
|Respond to a call-for-solutions|
|Boost your capability|
|Impress prospective customers|
|Sign the deal|