Join The Innovation Exchange
The Innovation Exchange was launched in February 2022 when it published its Call for Digital Transformation Solutions. The digital transformation strand is now well underway with over 150 SMEs and 10+ corporate partners participating including Musgrave Group, Glanbia, Ryanair, Carbery, IBM, Select USA and An Post. There will be a min of 20+ corporate innovation challenges presented throughout 2022. Members of The Innovation Exchange get to attend all corporate challenges and can submit a response to all.
Call for Transformative Solutions in Healthcare now open
This new call focuses on digitisation within healthcare. If you are an innovative SME with the talent and capability to address the challenges of a healthcare industry facing massive transformation, joining The Innovation Exchange is a great way to build your sales pipeline. This call will close on the 31st of May.
To apply to be part of The Innovation Exchange, please fill and submit the form below.
Why join The Innovation Exchange
- Opportunity to pitch your solution directly to a minimum of 20 key corporate decision makers.
- Specific health challenges already confirmed for June include The HSE, Health Innovation Hub and EIT Health plus more to follow.
- Access to masterclasses and training content, tailor-made for SME’s selling to large corporates
- Access to a sales advisor that will support you throughout the process
- Access to a large network of innovative SMEs for potential collaboration opportunities
The programme is managed by Dublin BIC and funded by Skillnet Ireland. The funding model does require a nominal contribution from all participants which has been set at €250 per company. There are no other costs associated with the programme.